Thursday 12 July 2012

The beginning

Okay. So I'm sure you'll be wondering what De-lifed actually is. Nothing special to be honest. Its normal stuff happening in an average girl's life. Small issues that appear like life threatening crisis. So now you'll wonder why you be bothered a "Nobody's life". Well maybe because you can relate to me too and feel that your not the only person whose going through all the mess in the world. I'm right here feeling just like you do.
So I'm your average 21 year old who jumps up and says she's 18 when asked how old she is. No matter how old you get your kinda stuck at being 18. 18 seems so enticing. It makes you feel that you can conquer the world. Your not too old neither are too young. It makes you feel a little powerful! ;) you know what I mean. How I wish I could just go back to being 18 or even 14 for that matter. Although your teenage years last only for 7 years but it feels like forever. You just never want it to end. Being in school was so much more easier. Doing your home-work, staying out of trouble in class and home, those sleepovers and trying to get crush's attention were probably considered a real hard task. I wish I could just go back to doing that. *sigh*
College kills you. Now I'm in my final year of engineering and there's like so much I gotta do and plan and get everything worked out. So I'm into biotechnology and I wanna do my Post graduation abroad and I have to give these qualifying exams and I haven't even started preparing. In my final semester I have to do project that actually involves doing your own experiments and drawing results and write a thesis. Like way too much burden on a young mind! :( . I have my vacations going on and all i did was eat. sleep and watch TV! I had been wanting to start with a blog a month back. So you can imagine how lazy I'm being. =P. If your story's similar to mine then join the bandwagon! Sometimes I wish I was an amoeba. Life would be so much more simpler! All I had to do was divide! =P. But no I turned out to be a human. Well now that I have this life I'd like to make good use of it and try to make this world a better place with whatever little contribution I can make! So with De-lifed you'll never feel alone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment